At our in-house production facilities in Kierspe-Rönsahl (NRW), we manufacture the following for you:
- Accessories for files and folders
- Items for office and business organisation
- Display items for shops
- Metal and plastic punched parts in the form of tailor-made products to suit customer requirements
As a company with a long tradition, we understand what really matters when it comes to producing metal and plastic punched parts. Which is why we consistently use our own production facilities: whether it's the design department, our toolmaking or in-house electroplating facility. The result: robust, safe products which are perfect for everyday use. With products from moog & langenscheidt, you can experience what quality is all about on a daily basis.
Our strong points:
- Quality “Made in Germany”
- High level of flexibility due to our in-house production and toolmaking facilities
- Fast delivery directly ex works
Accessories for files, ring binders, clear view folders and lots more.
Visit our new online shop, where you will find it easy to shop, around the clock. Here, you will find our extensive range of products for bookbinding and printing, office and organisation, hobby and handicrafts, displays and lots more besides.
- Design and conception of customised solutions
- Technical advice for customer-specific applications
- Manufacturing of machine components according to specifications
- One-off and series production
- Prototype construction
As a moog & langenscheidt customer, you will experience a higher level of service and quality than you would think possible these days. This is because, unlike most other companies in the industry, we have deliberately chosen Germany as our business location. Our production facilities are based in the very heart of Germany. This enables us to get to your location very quickly, answer your questions and work with you to develop tailor-made solutions for your company.
Since 1906, moog & langenscheidt has had a reputation for maximum reliability and customer satisfaction – with the very best that tradition and modernity have to offer.